Have you ever heard that chewing your gum is bad for your teeth? There may be some truth in this. However, chewing gum can also lead to a number of dental benefits. You see, chewing gum can be detrimental or beneficial—depending on the type of gum you chew. Many people assume that chewing gum is… Read more »
Posts Tagged: avoid
- Do You Know How Diabetes Can Affect Your Smile?
- Unlocking the Secrets of a Healthy Smile: National Dental Hygiene Month
- Gum Care and Age: How to Navigate Oral Health Through the Years
- How To Maintain a Healthy Smile As You Head Back to School
- Summer Sports and Emergency Dental Care at Home Before Seeing Our Dentist