From time to time, you may have to cope with a dental emergency. It may be a tooth knocked out or broken while playing sports. It may be a broken wire on your braces. The dental cement holding a crown may give out, or a filling may be loose. It could be the sudden appearance… Read more »
Posts Tagged: gauze
- Do You Know How Diabetes Can Affect Your Smile?
- Unlocking the Secrets of a Healthy Smile: National Dental Hygiene Month
- Gum Care and Age: How to Navigate Oral Health Through the Years
- How To Maintain a Healthy Smile As You Head Back to School
- Summer Sports and Emergency Dental Care at Home Before Seeing Our Dentist