Were you an oral health care superstar last year? Did you improve your oral health, or increase your daily hygiene habits to optimum levels? Although it is important to do your daily routines for your oral health, there are plenty more things you can do or avoid to keep your teeth at their best.
To test how your yearly oral health care habits stack up, test yourself with the following quiz:
– Did you brush your teeth twice daily?
– Did you floss once daily and/or use mouthwash on a daily basis?
– Did you limit between-meal snacks before lunch and dinner?
– Did you fight halitosis by keeping your tongue and mouth clean?
– Did you get your regular check-up and professional cleanings at our office?
– Were your cleaning products dentist-approved?
– Did you avoid unhealthy drinks and snacks that could damage your teeth and gums?
– Did you avoid chewing or smoking tobacco, along with other products that can harm your teeth and gums?
– Did you use safe teeth-whitening products or come to our office for professional treatments?
– Did you use any cleaning products after eating to limit the damage of harmful acids?
If you answered yes to 0 to 2 questions, your oral health is poor, try harder this year.
If you answered yes to 3 to 6 questions, your oral health is ok but could use improvement.
If you answered yes to 7 to 9 questions, your oral health is good, you’re getting there!
If you answered yes to all 10 questions, you are truly an oral health superstar!
To start the year off right, stop by our office in Pinole, California, or call us at 510.974.2147 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Carolyn Yu for a professional cleaning or oral exam. Let’s make 2017 the best year for your oral health yet!